THE APPRENTICESHIP SERVICE
To receive government incentives, all employers must be on the Apprenticeship Service (digital account). 尤物社 can support you in setting up your digital account.聽
The Apprenticeship Service is a government portal where employers can find, fund and manage apprenticeship programmes.
By setting up an account, as an employer, you'll be able to:
- Access and manage apprenticeship funding.
- Receive a transfer of apprenticeship funds, where eligible.
- Advertise vacancies on Find an Apprenticeship.
- Search for apprenticeships and approved training providers.
- Choose approved training providers.
- Select suitable end-point assessment organisations.
- Give feedback on apprenticeship training.
- Give training providers permission to carry out some tasks on your behalf.
尤物社 can support you with this change. The transition for non-levy paying employers is now happening so don鈥檛 miss out on reserving apprenticeship funding!
- 聽(this advises all non-levy employers of the apprenticeship service).
If you allow 尤物社 administration rights to your digital account, we can support you with the administration of your apprentices. You may need 尤物社's UK PRN number, which is聽10004676.
Please see further information from聽, including the link to set up your Digital Apprenticeship Service Account.
Do you know a levy payer employer that are not using their levy?聽Levy paying employers can share 25% of their levy to other employers. For more government guidance, please take a look at the聽